Friday, January 25, 2013

Me and the American Idol Contestant


In case any of you were wondering, I got the job at Kid's Club. (Woot!) School has started and is going great so far. I've managed to stay ahead. Let's hope I can keep it up. I'm headed to Florida the end of March through the end of April and I'd really like to not have too much homework. If I can get ahead enough in my government class then I should only have English to really worry about.

I've been watching episodes of Smallville lately. (I think I've mentioned that before.) Is it weird that I like Lex Luthor better than Clark Kent? Tom Welling is super sexy, but Clark Kent is a giant drama queen. Lex may be evil, but he's very composed. I'm super attracted to that.

Things are going much smoother for me lately. I still have insomnia going on, but my stress levels are much reduced, and I'm feeling much happier about life. Haha. Speaking of stress, I need to hit up my government book and study before my quiz.

Here are a couple of songs that I did with a girl who was on American Idol last year. Her name is Pam Poullard and she has a facebook page if anyone is interested in looking her up. I don't know how far she made it before getting eliminated, but she still made it and that's pretty epic! In both of these songs I am the second singer. In the "Believe" song, I take the high part when we do a duet. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment