Monday, December 12, 2011

Truly Pointless Post

I have been working on my book for nearly 10 hrs straight--with one 30 minute break to eat and work on a puzzle. True story. I got A LOT accomplished on it today. I got chapters 1-10 completely revised and on their second drafts. I added an extra chapter and changed some things that just weren't clicking. It was a lot of work. But . . . It feels great! My eyes, however . . . not so much.

I got a letter from my brother today. It's the first one I've received since he left in July. Haha. My family have all received letters before now. I'm not sure why it took him so long to write to me.

Wow. It's only 6:00 p.m.? It feels like it should be at least 9:00. I think I'll head to bed a little early today. I'll probably curl up with the book I'm reading. That sounds amazing.

I'm not sure what the purpose to this post is . . . I'm not even sure it has one. (That might be an indication to how tired I am.)

No comments:

Post a Comment