Thursday, December 1, 2011

Another Midnight Post

It's 1:31 and I'm STILL awake. Not because I was writing this time. Nope. It's because I was telling my sister my story. It took me an entire hour to tell what I've already written, and that's not even half of what the story will ultimately be. (I'm tired, so if this post is scattered or doesn't make sense . . . you know why.) Good news is: The posts I write at night usually only get like 20 views, so not many of you will see this. ;)

I'm always reading about how obsessed with Pinterest everyone is, so I decided to join a while ago. Okay people - What am I missing? I'm just not addicted. Sure . . . it's fun, but clearly there is some element that I'm not grasping, because I'm definitely not addicted. Seriously . . . Those of you on Pinterest . . . What am I missing?

Tonight I did something . . . kinda funny. And super embarrassing. I went onto facebook via my phone and was trying to get to a friend's profile so I could link it (so it'd show his picture on my phone). Anyway . . . I was trying to type his name into the search so I could get to his profile, but instead I typed it in as my status update. It took me a few minutes to realize what had happened. Haha. So . . . Tim . . . if you happened to notice that . . . Now you know why. ;)

Wow. I am tired. Good-night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment