Saturday, June 9, 2012

What's That From? Avatar?

Aubrey and I have been working out hard every. single. day. And I think we're finally getting somewhere. I'm still way fatter than I care to be, but at least I'm STARTING to get my abs back. Here's a picture of our progress. (I cut our faces out to protect my under-age baby sister. I was making a retarded face, anyway.)


I'm the one on the left with the unfortunately large boobs. Haha.

We (Aubs and I) played Just Dance for an hour today. Which replaced our usual workout . . . I think. Shortly after we finished, I began quoting a part of our ab workout video.

"You can't just do situps; that's a lie. You have to burn the fat off the muscles if you want to see them."

Then Hailee walks into the room and says,

"What's that from? Avatar?"

Aubs and I look at each other and bust a gut.

Hailee is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment