Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Celebrity Crushes

Wow. I did a workout yesterday that really has my butt sore today. Like, literally my butt. I'm not sure what move did it, but boy did it do it. Haha.

Last night I was talking with a friend about celebrity crushes and I realize that I haven't had very many. Sure, I've had mini crushes on Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio and the rest like them (who hasn't?), but I haven't had very many real celebrity crushes. Just two in fact.





Elijah Wood


I am actually mildy ashamed to admit that one of those crushes was Elijah Wood. I'm not sure why I'm ashamed of that exactly. He is cute . . . I don't know. Anyway, I liked him for about a year when I was like - 18. Lol.


Brendan Fraser

Brendan Fraser was . . . more than just a crush for me. Man - I was obsessed  with the guy. I even have a tragic story about him.

The story is: My friends all wanted to go skiing at Grand Targhee, but my family and I were all supposed to be going to Salt Lake City, so I said I wouldn't be going skiing. Well, at about 11 a.m., my parents decided that they didn't want to go to SLC after all. My friends tried to convince me to come up and go skiing for a half-day, to which I said no thank-you (because I was grumpy about not going to SLC). Later that day, my friends all call me to tell me that they met my celebrity crush - Brendan Fraser. I was horrified! It was SO awful! Then, another friend hears the story, feels bad for me, and invites me out to lunch at O'Rourkes. Feeling sorry for myself, I decline his invitation. Later that night, that friend says that he saw Brendan at O'Rourkes. Haha! Suuuuucked.

Anyway, I was obsessed with Brendan for 3 or 4 years, for real! Crazy. 

Here are a few more celebrities that I also find attractive. Does anyone notice what ALL of these guys have in common?

James Roday

Matt Dallas



Gerard Butler


Patrick Dempsey

Have you figured out what they all have in common yet?


(They all have dark hair and blue eyes. Mmmm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment