Monday, March 18, 2013

Another Entry In My Diary

I entered my 7th Singsnap contest called "Should You Be Famous". I gotta be honest, I don't know if I'm going to place, let alone take 1st. There's some mad talent in this contest. I made it to the top 20, and I think I'll make it to the top 10, but after that . . . ??? Here is the song I entered to try and make it to the top 10:

 



So . . . we'll see what happens. I only have one or two days left of work. I hope they hire me back next winter. I've really enjoyed working with all the adorable babies. I work tomorrow and then Saturday (if they need me on Saturday) and then it's off to Florida next Tuesday.

Tomorrow is my baby sister's 17th birthday. 17. That's crazy. Sometimes I feel like I got stuck at 17, but then I realize that I'm almost 30 and it blows my mind. You have to understand, though . . . 17 is when I first got cancer and when things in my life sort of unravelled.

Remember when I said I wasn't going to do blog posts that resemble diary entries anymore? Yeah . . . I failed. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment