Sunday, March 31, 2013

Florida 2013!

I'm a little under a week into my Florida trip 2013, and so far it has been a blast! I'm not as "in the clouds" as I was last year, but I've still had a wonderful time. I think I was so happy last year because of the boy I was just starting to date than because of the vacation itself. Or maybe it was just the perfect combination. It's all irrelevant now.

The good news is, my sisters have spent a few days with me here this year so I actually have some pictures to post where I am in them. :) Aubrey was only here for a few days, and I was really, really sad to see her go home, but Hailee is here until next Tuesday.

Hailee and I took the redeye flight here last Tuesday night and arrived Wednesday morning. I brought Levi with me this year, and he did really well on the flights. I wasn't sure what to expect, but he pretty much slept the whole time. Hopefully I'll have similar results on the way back home.

Aubrey and I went parasailing on Thursday. I think that's going to be the highlight of the trip. It was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed my time in the air last year, but this year was even better since she was with me! We plan to try and come do it again next spring. Maybe next year we can get Hailee to go up too. :)

I'll leave you with a few pics I've taken so far. They are uploaded in no particular order because I'm in a bit of a hurry. Enjoy!!
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment