Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fact.

Yesterday I made $11 in tips between the hours of 7 and 11 a.m.. I'd say that's not too shabby. Especially since I got to keep it all to myself. Today I made $1.01 in 10 hours. Haha. Oh well.

I went and had another facial yesterday. It. Was. Heaven. Only two more (that I pre-paid for). Sad.

I have the tiniest, cutest little min pin pup at my house right now. She's the fattest pup I've ever had (the only one in her litter) and she's absolutely adorable. She hardly makes any noise. The only time she really makes any noise at all is when she is nursing. She sounds just like a human baby (how they kinda squeak/grunt, you know?).

I've turned down 4 dates this week. I'm surprisingly unsure how I feel about that. Good, I guess.

I watched the movie The Vow two nights ago. I had no idea what it was about, I had only heard people talking about it so I decided to watch it. It depressed me.

I'm missing Z a little bit. Sometimes I think that maybe breaking up with him wasn't the best idea after all. We still talk, but it isn't the same.

I'm mildly addicted to the show Heroes. Why do I start watching these shows in the first place? Damn you, Netflix. You make me lazy.

My workouts are still coming along. I'm still doing at least an hour and a half worth of work each day. It's still kicking my ass. I usually have to take a nap after my third workout. My weight hasn't budged a pound. Ugh.

I just got done with a 10 hour shift. Now I'm going to go home, do my ab workout and kick back for the rest of the day. Maybe text some boys. We'll see if any text me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment