Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer shopping and SUSHI!

Aubs and I did a little shopping yesterday. And ate some SUSHI! Sushi has officially replaced Thai as my very most favorite food. In fact -- I'm not sure there is anything in life that makes me happier than eating sushi. Seriously.

I bought a couple of summer outfits yesterday. Nothing too snazzy, but . . . well . . . see for yourself.




After that last pic, Aubrey decided that she wanted to do another one like it with her in the shot because we are "twins" (we now have very similar outfits) . . .


As you may be able to tell . . . I have a serious aversion to taking pictures where I'm not making some sort of face. I really don't know why. I simply can't do it. Here's another example (taken with my webcam. Man I'm starting to love that thing.)


And here is a really blurry picture that Aubrey attempted to take while we were waiting for our sushi to arrive.



And for those of you out there who apparently think I'm ugly (or think I think I'm ugly -- or whatever), you can suck it! :) And stop checking my blog . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment