Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Aubs had a dream.

I have been so busy that I actually am starting to get a little burned out. I love my job at Targhee, but holy crap! It wipes me out! This drug testing thing is sucking up a significant amount of time as well. The frightening thing is: school hasn't even started yet! Yikes. Life is going to get pretty crazy once I throw a few classes and a bunch of homework into the mix.

Just a random thought I'd like to throw out there: I am so grateful that I have so many lawyers/people involved in law in some form or another in my life. It has been beneficial this past month. I have 3 lawyers in my family and a best friend who's been in Law for 20+ years. I feel like I'm pretty well versed in the matter.

My sister had a dream about me last night, and she remembered it quite well. It was so odd that I want to write it down before I forget it. Since I'm blogging, I guess I'll jot it down here.

So Aubs had a dream that I had three kids. Two girls named Hannah and Leah and a little boy who I apparently decided to name Zach. I was going out of town (to Utah) so I had her babysitting for me. She was pissed about this because she had the Christensen boys over and she didn't want to have any distractions. So she fed my kids pancakes and had them watch a movie while she flirted with the boys. And apparently I had no husband/boyfriend to speak of. Haha.

I guess when I type it out it doesn't seem like such an odd dream. Maybe it was just in the way she told me. ;)

Okay, I hate to be pathetic, but I have got to go to bed. It's already 8:30 and I have to be up super early. I have to work the next three days at Targhee and I'm not really looking forward to it. I'm just too exhausted to be happy about scrubbing toilets and making beds for 8 hrs per day for the next three days. Ugh. I am, however, looking forward to shredding it up on Saturday. Yesssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment