Wednesday, December 5, 2012

O Holy Night

Last night I had a really bitter-sweet dream. I won't go into the details (I'm way too tired for that), but I will say that it was about me dating a certain boy and things were going really, really well. I woke up feeling completely in love with him. (But I'm not in real life. Those feelings faded soon after my alarm went off.) I was really happy while the dream lasted, though.

You know what else makes me happy? The fact that I feel like I can blog without it being tainted by readers who don't belong here. I can't tell you how good that feels!!

Christmas is right around the corner again. Isn't that crazy? I spent this afternoon thinking about some of the things that happened this time last year and it blows my mind that they happened a year ago already. Wow.

There's no snow on the ground yet. That's really bitter-sweet. I love that the roads aren't icy yet, but it's weird to have so much rain and no snow in December.

And I'll leave you with this. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment