Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Few Pictures . . .

Do you all want to see the sunrise that greeted me yesterday morning? Check this out:


Is that an epic sunrise, or what? And that was taken with an iPhone, no less. No color edits, nothing. It was absolutely beautiful.

This was the sunrise a few mornings ago . . .


Not as pretty as that first one, in my opinion, but a stunner nonetheless, eh?

I have my dog with me here again this trip. Look how small and cute and cuddly he is:



That was us spooning. :)

I have some really awesome videos that I wish I could upload, but it just takes too long and I don't have the time to wait. I've got homework up the wazoo and it's stressing me out because I have this overwhelming desire to procrastinate. I really need to stop doing that. Ugh. Time to get back to it. More pictures to come later. After S gets here I'll actually be able to post some pictures where I am in them!

Oh, also, I'd like to share this because I thought it was hilarious and brilliant. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment