Saturday, October 5, 2013

Until We Could Go No Farther . . .

I guess my morning walks with Levi are going to consistently be just over 4 miles now. We used to go only 3, but I like adding that extra mile in there. I always wear flip flops. so I'm getting some nice little blisters. Ha. Oh well. They'll go away eventually.

I have a ton of homework to get to, so I won't be able to spend much time blogging this morning. Mostly I just wanted to share a few pictures from my walk this morning.
 
My favorite palm trees:


 
The tide was waaaay out this morning:
 

 
The end of the line for Levi and I. We walked until we could go no farther. (2.15 miles down the beach):
 

I think I'll knock out this homework, try to get a little sun/pool time in, see about sneaking in a little kickboxing, and spend the rest of the day with a good book. I think S will be out shooting a new gun he got (shooting some sort of gun, anyway), so I doubt I'll be texting much (which is why I'll actually get to read a book!! Haha.) Just over three weeks until he gets here. Yessssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment