Friday, November 2, 2012

HACKED!

Sooo . . . today I hacked Becky's SingSnap account and sang a song. But not just any song. It was a vulgar song. Haha. And she doesn't know it yet, but I fully intend to periodically hack her account and sing more vulgar songs. I'm thinking I'll do Lily Allen's "Not Fair" next. :)

Anyway, this song is full of pitchy moments and my voice sounds weak. This is because there are people in the room next to me and I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of them hearing me randomly screaming "Peacock cock cock cock" at the top of my lungs at 11 pm. (I use headphones, so they wouldn't be able to hear the music to make sense of it all.)

We had a fairly funny little dialogue going on in her comment thread about it. You can click here if you want to read it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment