Friday, November 9, 2012

Perks of . . . Hypothyroidism??

Today I discovered a little perk (if you can call it that) of having suffered from hypothyroidism for so long. I was browsing through my movies at about 7:00 this evening because I was bored and decided I would watch yet another movie (it's really growing to be a bad habit). I decided I'd watch Superman (the newest one).

I KNOW I've seen it before--probably multiple times, but it was like watching a brand new movie. I recognized none of it. And it got me thinking about the fact that I have quite a few movies in my collection that I probably don't remember a thing about. Since watching movies is something I really enjoy (when I can find the time), I think this little fact is actually kind of cool. :)

It may be small . . . but I'll take it as something good coming from all that time spent on my "death bed". Haha.

Also . . . while I'm on the subject . . .

. . . You would think owning as many dvds as I do would be pretty awesome (and it is, I guess), but it has its downsides. For instance: I almost NEVER watch any of my dvds because I can NEVER pick one. Ha! Ironic.

Well . . . I'm off to bed with Kate Morton. ;) (Seriously, this book I'm reading--"The Forgotten Garden"--is absolutely fabulous so far. If you're a reader and you haven't checked this one out already . . . do at some point!)

No comments:

Post a Comment