Saturday, May 26, 2012

6 Week Challenge Update!

Alright. It's Saturday, and I promised an update. As you may recall, the goal was to lose 5 lbs by today. Well, I am pleased to report that I had lost 6 lbs by Wednesday. But since that was a little quick, I took it "easy" Thursday and Friday. By "easy", I just mean that I ate more of whatever I wanted. I still worked out like a crazy person.

Last week my focus was lower body. This week my focus is core. I'm already sore. And I'm only on day 1 of this week. Haha. I actually really LOVE it! I did take some pictures to post, but I don't have my cord for my phone with me, so I can't post them yet. I'll get those up pretty quick. I can already see a pretty big difference! Woot! I guess that leaves me with 19 (24) lbs left to lose by June 30th.

I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment