Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Feeling Old. ;)

Is it lame that it's not even 6:30 and I'm already going to bed?? Haha. This workout routine combined with my new 10 hour work days is going to do me in pretty epicly for the first little bit. That's okay. I've got no complaints about feeling tired this early. Sleep suits me just fine! ;)

Sadly, I didn't even get to do my whole yoga routine. I only made it through about 30 minutes of the 40 minute routine before I was too tired to do any more. I ended up laying down instead of finishing my Sun Salutation. When I tried to get up and realized that I almost couldn't, I decided it was okay to just retire for the night.

And that's what I'm doing. But here is what I have under my belt for the day:

30 minutes of Shred it with Weights
Worked from 7 - 5 (it was 86 degrees in the shop today)
2 mile "hike" (25 minutes almost exactly. Hey . . . it's not a race.)
30 minutes of yoga

And I've been awake since 5:20. I'd say I'm golden for the day.

Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment