Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Loooooooooooong Day.

Today was a loooooooong day. (That's not even enough "o's". (Times that by about . . . oh . . . a MILLION.) ;) It started early and it's (hopefully) going to end early, but if feels like it's already 10 p.m.. I think it's actually about 5. Haha.

But . . . I did get to see a raccoon riding in the back of a pickup truck today. And that is too cool. It makes the entire 10 hours I spent on my feet in the sweltering hot shop completely worth it. My only regret is not snagging a photo to share with all of you fine people.

I did, however, happen to snag 3 dates. Yesssss. The first one will be this Friday with my new buddy, Will. I'll be driving to Logan for this all to go down, though. Ugh. I don't know what my deal is with driving. I just hate doing it. Nooo idea why.

I have a confession. I'm stoked about our date, but I'm totally bummed that it's not with the boy I'd really like to be spending my weekend with.

Breakups are the devil, are they not?

Okay. I'm thinking a workout is in order (especially since I downed a couple of cookies today out of pure stress. Ugh!), and then I need to hit the shower followed shortly by my PILLOW!

There may be tears tonight. Then again, I may be strong.

 . . . I guess we'll see. (Well . . . I'LL see . . . )

Good night, all! :)



*Update!! One of my fb friends DID manage to snag a photo of said raccoon in said pickup truck. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment