Sunday, September 2, 2012

Biggest Fan Award.

Wow. I am sleepy. I think I've managed to accumulate about 8 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours. That's not enough for me. I'm one of those people who needs at least 7 per night to function properly.

While you're here, you should check this out!

Did you notice the comment at the bottom? That lady is too sweet. She's brought a lot of traffic through to my songs. She definitely wins the "biggest fan" award. Haha. Her compliments have been appreciated. I've been needing an ego boost lately.

Oh. I'm single again. Just in case any of you are trying to keep up with my drama. M and I didnt' have some epic fight/break-up or anything. We just decided that we'd cool it until he's back in the US. Well, I decided that . . . and he was cool with it because he's truly amazing.

Okay, it's only 9:45, but I seriously have to go to bed now before I die. Haha.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment