Saturday, September 29, 2012

Brown Eyes

Becky and I had a discussion on the phone the other day that hurt my heart a little and inspired me to sing this song.





 And this one . . .

 



Annnnd this one . . .





It's a little sad how low the odds of meeting someone you completely click with are, isn't it? I've been on quite a few dates and met quite a few new guys in the past two years, but there have only been 2 that I clicked with right from the get-go. That sucks. That's an average of 1 per year. I better hang on to the next one who comes along like that or else I'm going to be 30 before I get remarried. Yikes. But I am determined to have that chemistry right from the start. I do believe that love and chemistry can grow with time, but it's never the same! I really feel that there has to be that passion and chemistry right from the first conversation. It's happened before to me, so I know it exists. It's just rare. But I'm going to hold out for it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment