Thursday, September 27, 2012

First blog from my phone!

Sooooo.... I'm apparently locked out of my car AND my parent's house. I stopped by for... A "feminine emergency". As I was getting out of my car, I locked it, and as I locked it I realized I had left the keys in it. I shrugged it of... nbg... I have a spare key in my parent's house. Walked up the steps, tried to open the door. Nope. Locked. I checked every door and window and... nothing. So now I have to wait an hour for my dad to get home and let me in. Kind of ironic (and lousy) considering the nature of my emergency.

Ugh. Balls.

As you can see, I'm blogging as a distraction/way to preserve my sanity. I hate unexpected complications like this I'm too OCD for this shiz!! Haha. I also happen to be wearing shorts and it's freezing out here!! Lame. I'm thinking some hot tea is in order immediately upon my entry into the house.

This is my first blog from my phone! Kinda cool, I guess. Well, I guess I'll find some way to make myself useful (without moving around too much) while I wait. I'm thinking I'll weed this flower patch even though it's almost October. Wth. Nothing better to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment