Monday, October 15, 2012

A Few of My Favorites.

My favorite . . .

Genre of music: Currently Indie.
Song: P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason

Musician: Muse and Florence + the Machine.
Perfume: "Bombshell" by Victoria Secret, "Ralph" by Ralph Lauren, "Revert Eco" by Rue 21
TV Personality: Ellen Degeneres. (LOVE her!)
Comedian: Steve Carell. (LOVE him!)
Actor: Right now it's Zac Efron (yes, that little crush is still goin' on) and Robert Downey Jr.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston. (My sister and I both adore her!)
Author: Right now I'm really into the Child and Preston books.
Season: Fall
Holiday: Halloween and 4th of July
Food: Sushi, but only from a legit sushi bar--none of that "grocery store" stuff.
Junk Food Snack: Caramel rice cake with honey-vanilla Greek Gods greek yogurt, flax seed and raspberries on top.
Healthy Snack: Salmon fillet salad with fresh-squeezed lemon and a dash of sea-salt substituting for dressing.
Workout Routine: Any of the Jillian Michaels videos.
Kid's Movie: The Lorax.
Action Movie: The Avengers.
Action/Comedy: the Sherlock Holmes films.
Action/Adventure: Avatar.
Comedy: Step Brothers or Role Models.
Drama: Seven Pounds.
Romance: The Notebook.
Teen Comedy: 17 Again.
TV Show: Glee and Vampire Diaries. (Previously I've favored Lost, Psych, Heroes, and--of course--Friends. In fact, those are the ONLY shows I've ever watched.)
Candy: I only eat one kind of candy--Dove dark chocolate with almonds.
Breed of Dog: Miniature and Doberman Pinschers.
Place to Visit: Fort Myers Beach, Florida (Second is Bozeman, Montana.)
Time of Day: Sunrise.
Video Games: The Elder Scroll series, the Fable series, and the Zelda games. (And occasionally, Sims.)
Color: Gold

Also, completely unrelated to the rest of this post (because this is definitely not one of my favorites), here is a song I sang recently. Not my best. Not my worst. Moderately difficult song.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment