Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Just Some Thoughts.

Thoughts I've had today:

Why can't I do it for myself? Why does it always have to involve a boy??
I am not immune to the Gangnam Style groove. It gets me every. time.
I'm going to eat that cookie.
Being vegan for a year and a half, and then abruptly stopping was a baaaad idea.
Nevermind. I'm not going to eat that cookie.
It's not over. Oh, no. It's not over. He'll see.
What ever am I going to do once I'm done with all the Child and Preston books?!?
Okay . . . Maybe I'll eat the damn cookie.
Aubrey and I's Gangnam Style is almost as cool as the original.
I'll have an entire, huge house to myself this whole weekend. And I'm completely single.
No!! No cookie!! I'll eat this banana instead. But I'll be wishing it was that cookie.
I'm effing cold.


Also . . . look how hot my sisters are . . .






 

No comments:

Post a Comment