Monday, October 22, 2012

New songs and artists

I hate it when I judge people. Fortunately, it's not something I do often, but sometimes it just catches me off guard! For example, today I was browsing through one of my fb friend's albums. Mostly it was pictures of funny sayings and stuff, but then a picture of her popped up. My first reaction was Yikes. Did she really put that on fb??

I instantly felt terrible. Judging isn't me!! That's something I simply don't do, and I have to wonder where this thought came from! It's horrible! I feel really bad. I'd apologize to her, but since she doesn't know it happened, I think it's best if I just apologize to God. ;)

There is a spider living in my bathroom. :-/ I found him the other day hanging out in my shower. It of course creeped me out, but I have my litte rule about not killing things. Anything. Not even spiders. So I left him alone. I thought about taking him outside, but that would mean certain death for the little guy given that it's currently about 30 degrees outside. I guess I'll just have to live with him there. :(

I discovered some new songs/artists this past week. I'll share a couple of my favorites.

First, there is this song by t.A.T.u. Not sure how I hadn't heard it before; apparently it was pretty popular??

t.A.T.u. -- All About Us

And there's this one from Apocalyptica. I think I had heard it before . . .


Apocalyptica -- I Don't Care
And then there are these following artists who I hadn't heard of, but I really like their stuff. Here are some of my favorites.


Little Dragon -- Twice

Amberian Dawn -- River of Tuoni

Sirenia -- The Other Side

No comments:

Post a Comment