Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Photos! (Again!)

It's OCTOBER! October is by far my most favorite of all the months. Halloween is my favorite holiday, which may seem weird, but it's not for the reasons you may think. Halloween is the ONLY holiday that still brings me the exact same emotions I felt from it when I was younger.  And I love everything about the month that hosts it. I love the crisp weather (even though it's cooling down dramatically), I love the falling leaves, the smells, the pumpkin spice teas and candles, and I especially love the COLORS (of course!)!!!

You know what else October and Halloween mean, right?? Halloween photos!! Haha. Yesssss. Here are the three I've done so far. (Thanks Colt and Will for letting me do your photos.) :)




Make sure and email me if you want yours done again this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment