Wednesday, April 17, 2013

BBQ

Well . . . I'm almost done with The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Technically this is my second time reading it. The first time I read it in 2 hours. Needless to say, I read it fast, and I didn't feel like I gave it the respect it deserves, seeing as how it's a classic and all. So . . . I am reading it again and taking my dear sweet time. I think I've been working on it for about 4 days now. I imagine I'll finish it today if I have the time.

We are headed to a BBQ with my grandpa's cousin today. I have to admit that it's going to be a bit boring for me. I can't eat any of the food and there isn't really a whole lot I can do to contribute to the conversation 80% of the time, so I guess I'll be . . . what? I don't even know. It's probably too rude to read. I guess I'll just grin and be of good cheer until it's all over. :) (For the record, it won't be that bad. I've made it sound worse that it really will be, I'm sure.)

I did another drawing with those pencils. I'll try to upload photos later, but I don't have time right now. I'm dripping sweat and I need to shower and get ready for the BBQ. Fair warning: It sucks worse than the turtle. But I'm learning, so cut me a break. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment