Thursday, July 5, 2012

The 4th's Festivities.

I had a truly enjoyable 4th this year. For me, it all started on the 30th and doesn't end until after this weekend. My sister and I explored all the happenings at Huntsman's Springs on Saturday the 30th and my entire family attended the spectacular fireworks display.


That is a video clip of the finale at the fireworks. The whole display was simply amazing.

Then, on the actual 4th of July, we attended the parade (my sister was in it on the Drill Team float), then we watched her perform at the park. (I was going to upload the video I took of that performance, but I can't get the camera to work, so I guess I won't. Haha.

After that we all headed over to Music in the Hole in Jackson, which was amazing.


That was my first time ever attending, but I'd gladly do it again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment