Friday, July 6, 2012

Sharing Some Music . . .

Okay, so . . . maybe my Spotify playlist wasn't a success? For some it is and for others it isn't?? I really have no idea. If you couldn't hear the playlist, it's really a shame. There are some excellent songs on there. I'll post some links to some of my favorite songs from the playlist.

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons

"Hummingbird" by Alex Clare

"The Lion, the Beat, the Beast" by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals

"Dirty Paws" by Of Monsters and Men

"Wait so Long" by Trampled by Turtles

"Wolf & I" by Oh Land

"Wagon Wheel" by Old Crow Medicine Show

"Stone in My Heart" by Grafitti6

"Follow Me Down" by Unkle (Explicit video)

"Stars" by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals

"The General" by Dispatch


"Quesadilla" by Walk the Moon


"Hang Me Up To Dry" by Cold War Kids

Those are a few of the songs from my playlist that I really, really like. And then here are a few songs that I like (these aren't from my Montana playlist).

"On Top of the World" by Imagine Dragons (one of my very most favorite songs)

"Bullseye" by Aly and Aj

"Adelaide" by Meg Myers

"Remember My Name" by Yuna

"Lights" by Ellie Goulding

"Equestrian" by U.S. Royalty

There. That should give you plenty to look at. :) Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment