Monday, July 2, 2012

Trampoline Adventure!

My little sisters and I are going to attempt to sleep on the trampoline tonight. We attempted last night, too . . . Well . . . I "attempted". My sisters actually succeeded. I had to come in around 2:30 because I was FREEZING! (Being a vegan doesn't do wonders for helping to heat the body. I'm nearly always cold.) My sisters both managed to stay plenty warm (probably thanks to the pork chops they ate for dinner, haha) and they stayed out there all night. I spent the night on the couch, still wearing my hooded sweatshirt and "toastie socks".

Have you guys seen the moon tonight, though? It's going to kind of suck. I can't really sleep with a night light, and this definitely counts!


Pretty, but BRIGHT!

My sister prank called my other sister tonight. It was pretty amusing. I'll share it. :)



Hopefully that works . . .

1 comment:

  1. Research also say that affected individuals of trampoline safety injuries relevant to dropping off the trampoline safety are due to the sufferer doing a somersault or some exciting technique on the trampoline safety.

    Trampoline

    ReplyDelete