Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nailed it.

I had a date yesterday, and it was a lot of fun! The boy drove 6 hrs on Tuesday night just to see me (is that cute, or what?) and got here around 10 p.m. and stayed the night. We cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie. He even played with my hair the whole time. :) No makeout, though. It was a first date. ;) Pretty sure I fell asleep about 50 different times while he massaged my head. Haha. Then we headed into IF Wednesday for some sushi and a movie. We also got some frozen yogurt and chased some birds.

I'd say it was a win. :)

You know what else is a win? These shoes.


If I had had ANYTHING that went with those, I probably would have purchased them. They were about $60. But I seriously think they are wicked cute. They make my calf bulge a little bit, but . . . meh.

. . . Speaking of bulging calves. I took the most disgusting photo of my own leg (completely by accident) and now I'm going to share it with you.


I accidentally took this picture while I was pushing myself up with my leg to get off the couch. Upon seeing this photo, I decided I need to ease up on the running and strength training and maybe stick with just walking for a little bit. Yikes. That's a little TOO muscular. (In my defense, my muscle is flexed really tight right here. It doesn't just bulge like this all the time.)

Oh! But check out the cute mani/pedi I gave myself! It's a little girly for my personality - Okay . . . a lot girly -, but for some reason I'm still diggin' it.



They match. :) I don't know why I've been so girly the past few months, but I think it's just a phase. I hope it's just a phase, actually.

Oh! And I finally took a legit duck-face photo of myself, and I'm pretty darn excited about it. It was brought to my attention that I failed to take it while in a bathroom. And I realized a little too late that I'm actually supposed to be lifting my shirt to just below bra level . . . but I think the messy bed in the background sort of makes up for all of that . . . right??



. . . Nailed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment