Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bad Influence.

We went to the lake today. It's been about three weeks since I saw the sun for any extended length of time and I FRIED. Ugh. Well . . . fried for me. So . . . I'm a little pink. Haha. Still, I hate "burning" at all.

I destroyed another nail waterskiing. I need to remember to cut them off before I go!

I also took this picture.


As you can see, it's adorable.

My phone is teaching me how to speak French. I fully expect to be fluent by the end of the month. (Okay, maybe not.)

Oh! For my birthday I got a pair of 5lb dumbbells (they were much needed and appreciated), a pair of rollerblades, a fun little nail-care kit . . . and this:



What is it? you ask? Well, according to Milo (who is the boy in the picture who gave it to me) it serves many purposes. Here is him modeling it in action:


Apparently it can be a helmet, earmuffs to block out both sound AND noise, or simply a fabulous fashion accessory. (He made it himself. Imagine that. Isn't that adorable!) ;)

Look how nice these rollerblades are!

Pretty, huh!

Speaking of "pretty" here are a few pictures from our hike the other day. It's all smokey from all the fires, so they aren't very . . . colorful . . . but it's still a beautiful view!



And here's this one, too -- just for the heck of it.


Okay. I need to go wash the lake water off me. I have a date tonight. Drive-in in IF and then sleeping under the stars. I barely know the guy. And when I say "barely" I mean barely. But he's pretty effing cute, so whatever. Let's all pray I don't end up a rape victim. Haha!


I also did this new karaoke song. It's a little pitchy, but it's extremely low, so . . . that's the way it goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment