Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Randomness.

Tomorrow is my birthday. What are my plans? Well . . . Aubrey and I are going to go for a nice hike up at Targhee in the morning, then ride the lift at lunch. Then we plan to head to Idaho Falls and have a delicious sushi dinner and maybe a movie?? I also have to pick up the china hutch I just bought for my new place. (It's gorgeous!) I'm supposed to be buying a used couch from a guy, too . . . but he hasn't returned my calls, so . . . maybe he changed his mind??

Can you believe I'm going to be 27? Yikes.

I have another date tonight. The plan is to either play pool or play some board games. It's still up in the air a bit, depending on my back. I also have plans to go spend a weekend with my boy, Daniel. Or "Plan B". Haha. I guess there was a little truth to that statement - even though it severly annoyed me at the time.

Okay, I have a confession. There are two songs that I really like (thanks to my teenage sister) that I really shouldn't like. Listen for yourself. (A few friends of mine like to tease me about the lyrics to the second song. My last boyfriend was NOT a criminal, okay? He just had a minor run-in with the law.)

Cher Lloyd - Cher Lloyd - Want U Back (Cahill Radio Edit) ( 2012) [ www.HottestTracks.com ]


Powered by mp3skull.com

Britney Spears - www.SongsLover.com - Criminal - www.SongsLover.com


Powered by mp3skull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment