Sunday, August 5, 2012

Make That Face Again!


I love my job. I mean, it's hard work . . . and I'm exhausted AND famished by the time I get home, but I still love it. Today I FINALLY got to ride the lift up and back down again on my lunch break. I have wanted to do it all week, but haven't had the chance. The very first day I didn't pack a lunch, so I had to order food from the Broken Spur (or whatever it's called), and by the time it was served to me, it was too late to ride the lift. The next day I packed a lunch and was all ready to get on when one of the sweet little 19 year old girls who works there approached me and asked me if I'd eat lunch with her since the Ukrainian girls "don't like her" and "they do like me". Soooo . . . I sat with her (and started a dialogue between her and the Ukrainian girls . . . I think they get along now.) :) Today I actually took my lunch about 3 minutes early so I would have no interruptions before I could get to the lift. And . . . success!!







The pictures on the way down are a little too bright, as you can clearly see. :-/ Oh well.

One of my male coworkers was at the bottom of the lift when I finally got back down. He saw me and the following conversation ensued.

Him: "Did you ride the lift . . . alone?"
Me: "Yes I did."
Him: "You should have told someone! I'm sure someone would have gone with you. I'd have gone with you . . ."
Me: "It's cool, actually. I wanted to go . . . 'alone'."
Him: "Why would you want to go alone when you could go with one of us? We're the fuzzz!"

I gave him a sarcastic look, probably with my tongue out and he said, "Whoa! Hold on, make that face again!"

(So I did.)

Him: "Do you know who Mila Kunis is?
Me: "Nope."
Him: "Well, when you get home, take a picture of yourself making that face and then google her. But it has to be from that sideways angle."
Me: "Oooookaaaay . . . Why?"
Him: "Because - from certain angles - you look exactly like a whiter version of that chick."

Soooo . . . I came home, opened up my webcam and took this picture.


I can kind of see it. Not really, though. (And if I'm being honest, I had to TRY to make a face similar to hers.) I think it's just my giant, buggy eyes. Haha.

Here is a picture of Mina Kunis (just in case you don't know who she is, either.) Now that I see a picture of her, I realize I do know who she is . . . I just didn't know her name.



No comments:

Post a Comment