Sunday, August 26, 2012

Gearing Up!

I just ordered the first of my snow gear. Here's what I bought:


On sale for $124.99 (usually $269.99)
 
 

On sale for $84.99 (Usually 164.99)
 
 
On sale for $64.99 (Usually $129.99)
 
 


On sale for $9.99 (Usually $24.99)
 
 
That will be my snow gear for this winter. Thank-you Backcountry.com!!! They have a lifetime guarantee on all of their gear and they will take any item back at any time for a FULL refund -- no questions asked! All it costs to send items back is $6.99 for the return label. And they have free initial shipping on any orders over $50. Think it's too good to be true? It's not! Seriously, go check it out for yourself! You can click on the link above and it'll take you right to the site.
 
(I would just like to thank the boy who showed me this website. You're great!)
 
I had promised to post a few pictures from my week, so I'm going to do that now. Though, I'm not going to post very many. I'm feeling far too lazy.
 
 

^ That is the view that I nearly paid for with my life. (Story is in the previous post.) It's beautiful, but I still have to wonder if it was worth it. ;)


And that is a view of one of the (more than) 300 waterfalls that are apparently located inside of Yellowstone National Park.

Oh! And check out my awesome bruise!


Sexy, eh?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment