Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Birthday!

I have had a truly wonderful birthday so far. In fact - it's the best one I've had in years. Years. It started with my sister and I heading to Targhee to do a little hiking. We were planning to be up there by 8, but I got literally NO sleep last night, so we didn't get up there until about 9:40. Still, the weather was perfect, even despite the smokey, smoggy air. We hiked a few different trails, but found this little nature trail that was perfect for trail running. It wasn't too steep and it only took about 10 minutes to run. So we did it twice. :) We rode the lift to the top to do a little sight seeing. I'ts beautiful up there! I just wish it wasn't so smokey. :-/

Then we headed to IF. You know what that means . . .

SUSHI!!

We also hit up the Kiwi Loco for some frozen yogurt. Now I'm back home and getting ready to kick it with the fam before heading to bed. I finally get to go back to work tomorrow. My back has had me out of comission all week, but Uncle Al fixed it for me last night (turns out it was severely out), so I should be golden. :)

Another thing that has made today great: My phone is back to buzzing all day long. I love it when a boy takes this kind of interest in me. Especially when he's all dark and cute! It's great having my phone dead by 11 a.m.. And I'm not kidding. I love it!

Oh, I haven't opened presents yet, so I don't know what I've gotten. I guess I'll go join the party and see what's up. Haha. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment