Tuesday, October 18, 2011

All about THIS guy!

So, I recently discovered who Matt Dallas is. Let me just say, YUMMY! (Too bad he's gay) Why is that too bad? I'm not really sure. It's not like I was gonna have a shot at dating Matt Dallas even if he was straight. Still, it saddens me a little.

My sister doesn't think he's hot. At all. I think she's crazy. What do you guys think? Yummy? Not so much?


I think he is absolutely delicious. Seriously . . . So beautiful. Has anyone seen the show Kyle XY? The first season (in my opinion) sucks. Annnd so does the first half of the second season. But after that it gets pretty good. Or maybe by the time you have watched that many episodes you are just desensitized to it's cheesy acting and cliche lines . . . ? Who knows. Either way, I was entertained. Too bad the show got canceled just as it started getting interesting.

Okay, so here is another pic -- just in case you really want to weigh in on whether or not Matt is a hottie (which he most definitely is).



MmmmmHmmmmm.

Speaking of Kyle XY, here is a link to a song I really like (that also happens to be on the show). Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I Think what makes him hotter is his quiet innocence on the show. Definitely a plus in a guy!

    ReplyDelete