Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Photos

So - Originally I started this whole blogging thing for random reasons that no longer have anything to do with anything, and I kinda figured I wouldn't keep it going for long. But - I've changed my mind. I think I will keep blogging. What the heck!

So, I just wanted to say thank-you to all of you who have let me trick out your photos Halloween style. It's been a blast! I'm still taking requests if any one else decides they want one. ;) Here are some examples of how awesome they are!

Here are two of the ones I did for myself:




Annnnnd this one of my beautiful friend Miriam:


This one of my beautiful friend Tasha (BTW, if any of you object to me putting these on my blog, just tell me and I'll remove them.)



My sexy friend Daniel:


Or this one of my sister, which is a little more creepy:


I think you guys are getting the drift. Seriously - if you want one done, hit me up on facebook. Just search for Cortney Durbin and email me a request. :)

Isn't October the BEST! I <3 Fall (and Halloween). Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment