Monday, October 31, 2011

Just Dancin'


Last night, my sister, mother and I all went to visit friends who had recently purchased the "Just Dance 3" for Wii. (Tons of fun, btw). I, of course, couldn't pass up an opportunity like that - and I didn't. I made a couple of videos. Do the people in them know I'm going to post them on my blog? Not so much. But it only shows their back-sides. They'll get over it. ;)

I can't mention who the people in the videos are for fear of serious repercussions (do you think they're the only ones who were the stars of embarrassing videos where they are shaking their stuff? Nope.) so there isn't much to explain. It's just some people getting their groove on! (Watch the way the boys shake it! Hilarious!)




(Ignore my off-pitch singing. I was singing SUPER quiet. I didn't realize it would be so loud. Haha. Good thing most of you have heard me sing for real and know that I don't actually suck that bad. Usually. . . !)




No comments:

Post a Comment