Saturday, October 22, 2011

Idaho Falls and . . . Dogs, apparently

I just got back from an afternoon in Idaho Falls with my mom and my youngest sister. It was a good day, but I had a difficult time when we drove passed the park that my ex-boyfriend and I hung out at a few times just a few weeks ago. Bummer. I also felt a little sting when I drove by the car dealership that my ex-husband and I worked on the signs for. It's odd how stuff like that strikes at random, unpredictable times. I was just in IF a couple weeks ago and I had no such feelings at any point during that trip. Odd.

I did my best not to spend a lot of money today. I think I spent about $90. What did I come home with? Well . . . A new drawing pad, charcoals and erasers - which set me back about $30 - and dog food. Yep. The dog food was WAY expensive. Good thing my little dogs are so tiny and don't eat too much cause, yikes! They are totally worth the money, though. Look how adorable they are!




Remi


Harley


Levi


Tell me they aren't adorable. ;)

They even make cute babies.




Hmmm . . . My blogs never go in the direction I think they will. Funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment