Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Photos; Part II (and a few other thoughts)

Have you ever come across a couple and the question that pops into your mind is: "How did HE get HER?"? (Of course you have - everyone knows a couple like that.) What I'd like to know is if anyone knows a couple where the opposite happens and you wonder how SHE got HIM. (I personally know one couple like that, but I guess the guy has relatively low self-esteem even though he's seriously handsome.) The point is: Apparently it's a lot easier for an ugly guy to snag a beautiful woman than it is for an ugly woman to snag a beautiful guy. I'm sure many of you have noticed and maybe even thought about this before. Are men just more shallow in general? I guess so . . . ? I think that is really kind of sad. I personally know some really great women who may not be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside (me being one of them - I like to think I have a more beautiful personality than face - is that conceited?). Anyway, that's just something I was thinking about this morning.

Ugh. My computer still isn't back to normal. It keeps freezing up and then telling me the "video drive" (or something like that) stopped responding and then recovered. It's really annoying. Especially when I dropped like $300 to get my computer back to normal. What is it with the Geek Squad? I'm thinking that maybe they aren't the best option. They are definitely expensive, and apparently they are just normal kids hired "off the street" (meaning they have no education in Computer Technology of any kind), are shown a manual and put to work fixing our computers. Is this true? And if it is, does anyone know of any better options in my area?

So, I'm still doing Halloween pics for a few more days if anyone else is interested. Just let me know (facebook: Cortney Durbin). They are pretty effing sweet!


Before:



After:



Here are a few other examples:








Let me know if you want one! And feel free to post this to your facebook, twitter, whatever, if you think you know someone who may be interested!






No comments:

Post a Comment