Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Today . . . was brutal.

Today . . . was brutal. And I don't believe in venting publicly, so I'm just going to say that it was rough and leave it at that.

Actually, I will mention this part: As I was taking the trash out (at 9 p.m. even though my shift should have ended at 2), something super disgusting happened. I carried all 5 trash bags out to the dumpster at once and then lifted the lid (which is abnormally heavy for some reason) with my left hand while using my right hand to hoist the trash bags into the dumpster. Well, as I was lifting the bags, one brushed my cheek and left something wet and sticky there. I don't even want to know what it was. Haha. So gross! I came home and immediately washed my face, just fyi.

And that story was NOT the worst part of my day, if that gives you any clues.

Another thing that happened (before my day went south) - Some guy came in who reminded me a lot of a guy I was so in love with all through middle school and into high school. I saw him while he was still in the parking lot and my heart went all crazy. I haven't seen the guy he reminded me of since I was 15 (maybe 16?) Should it still get me all nervous to see him? I don't think so. And yet - apparently it would. I wonder if I'll ever fully get over that guy . . .

Wow, I am sooo tired. Hopefully this blog post even makes sense. It wouldn't surprise me if I woke up tomorrow, re-read it and realized that it's all gibberish. I guess I should go to bed, yes?

PS, this is how I feel about my life today:


Hahaha! Ooh man. That is an ugly face.

 Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment