Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lindsay . . . and other disasters.

So . . . Yesterday I stumbled across a picture of Lindsay Lohan that frightened me. Tell me, how does someone go from looking like this . . .


To this . . .


ANYway . . .

I put in 9 hrs at work this a.m., and now I get to go back for a few more. I've been working too much lately. At some point I need to catch up on some sleep. At least I got my workout in this morning. FINALLY. I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't worked out in the better part of two months. I mean . . . I've gone running, but I don't really count that. Today I got a good half-hour ab workout in, and it kicked my hind-end! I used to do that workout two or sometimes even THREE times in a day! It's amazing what just a few weeks of slacking can do. Boo to that! Hopefully I can get back on track.

Speaking of workouts - You know that feeling you get immediately after a good one? The feeling of all of your limbs having turned to "jello"? Yeah . . . not a fan of that feeling. I do, however, like the feeling of all of the muscles starting to tighten up and get a little sore. I'm not sure why. I just like it.

Alright. I guess it's time to head back in to work. Whoot! (So not.)



1 comment:

  1. Sad about Lindsay. Drug addiction is powerful. I feel sorry for her. Recovery is personal, and she apparently is not ready to accept the fact that she needs help.

    ReplyDelete