Monday, April 2, 2012

Another Monday.

Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Reading back on some of my most recent blog posts (actually -- ALL of my most recent blog posts) I realized that I really don't have much to talk about lately except for Z. That realization hit me pretty hard, actually. Especially since I have this really bad habit of feeling one way, but still managing to separate myself from those feelings so that they never quite hit full force. It's a developed defense mechanism. And it sucks. I'm not saying that what I feel for Zach isn't real. I'm just saying that once I'm forced to really face those feelings, it's going to get ugly for a minute.

But on to other subjects for a change.

I haven't worked on my book one single time since I've been home from Florida. I need to get back into that asap. I'd like to have it done within the next couple of months. Especially because once summer hits my schedule gets crazy and I really won't have much time to work on it. Unless I want to sacrifice some of my sun time . . . which I don't.

I can NOT wait for summer. Seriously -- can't wait. I'm too addicted to sunlight and warmth.

I did something today that I really hate doing. I went tanning in a tanning bed. Ugh. I really just need to keep up my tan until May. Then I can get some legit sunlight and all will be well. I'm so glad that I'm one of those people who tan up beautifully without ever burning. It's true that my skin is WHITE when it's white, but it's BROWN when it's brown. And I never really get red. Not if I'm even a little bit careful, anyway.

Have any of you ever tried that crackle nail polish? I went to the beauty supply the other day and got some. I'm diggin' it. It's pretty sweet. I also dropped nearly $70 on product for my hair.

Best. Money. I. Ever. Spent.

My hair was so fried from being in Florida. I wasn't planning on being there as long as I was or else I would have thrown down some money for some professional stuff right from the start. By the time I got home, my hair was like straw. But after just two washes with the pro stuff, my hair is back to being silky and soft. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment