Sunday, April 15, 2012

Since you care . . .

Okay -- the goal today is to stay so busy that I don't have time to think about anything besides what I'm doing. This is going to be challenging since I'm really good at thinking while performing any activity. But I'm going to give it a whirl anyway.

It would appear that my life has become a bit of a soap opera for some of my readers. I actually got an email asking if I would please update my blog and tell what the outcome with Zach and I was so that they could know because they are "dying".

Ummm . . . . ?????

I keep saying I need to start a private blog and then I don't do it. I don't have time to get one set up right now. Then again -- maybe that would be a good distraction today . . .???

If you really must know, dear reader . . . things with Zach are fine. Or they will be. Whatever. I don't think we broke up, so we're good. I'm sure I did plenty of damage yesterday (we fought all day), but hopefully he has forgiven me (I have forgiven him) and we can get back on with our lives.

Sorry -- I know that's a little less . . .  well . . . less than you were hoping for. But it is what it is.

You know what I miss? I miss drinking those green tea drinks by Green Tea HP. They are awesome and I haven't had one in a long time. Well . . . that's not true. I stopped by the mall stand yesterday and got a free one, but I miss drinking them regularly. They are delicious. And amazing. My skin was awesome while I was on them. Problem is, they are a little over $90 for a month's supply. Yikes. That's steep. I guess I'll have to stick with my regular green tea for now. (Maybe I'll get some next weekend. Haha.)

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Settings. Basic. Blog Readers; Only these people. It will take you 30 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want THIS log to be private. I'd need to set up a whole new one . . .

    ReplyDelete