Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, Z!


It's my Honey's birthday today!! It's definitely a day to celebrate! I wanted to do a Happy Birthday recording for him, so I did. But I have this awesome cold, so the recording is hilarious. I even started laughing in the middle of it. Whatever -- I'll do a better, live version when I'm not sick. It may not be your birthday anymore by then, but I'll sing it right to you face! How's that, Z?? ;)




Oh man. That was fun, right?!

I have the best man in all the world, people. So . . . ladies . . . You can stop searching for him. He's mine.

Sorry about your luck.

But it's about time I found a good one! He even knows all of my secrets and he STILL loves me. He's the greatest. Here are a few facts about Zachery that make him the greatest boyfriend ever:

- He's a runner. Mmmm. He even trail runs. Hot.
- He told me he'll never yell at me for eating the last of the honey.
- He has the cutest voice/accent in the whole world.
- He has that sexy dark hair/dark eye combo goin' on.
- He LAUGHS. A Lot.
- He has an adorable smile.
- He was a firefighter. Gah. Hot.
- He has the best personality, ever?? Yep.
- He calls just to say "good night".

And the very best part is . . .

- He's MINE!

Here's one text exchange that was too cute. I feel I can share this one on here.

Z: Creamy or Crunchy?

Me: Crunchy.

Z: Jam or Jelly?

Me: Jam.

Z: You are the one . . .

Haha. That was easy! He's adorable. I sure hope that statement is true! ;)

One other quote of his that I want to share. He recently sent a text that has the words: "You just do it for me" in there.

Mmmm. Reciprocated, boy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment