Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dark Chocolate? Oh yes!

Two really amazing things happened to me today. The first was dark chocolate with almonds and sea salt (mmm . . . amazing!) and the second was an amazing facial at Total Image Salon. I'm honestly not sure which was better. The only way either experience could have been more incredible is if they had happened simultaneously. Haha. Maybe I can arrange that for next week . . . ??? :)

It's only 8:22 and I am thinking about hitting my pillow already. I'm not sure what Zach is up to tonight. I haven't heard from him since this afternoon, but it's his weekend, so he's probably out having a good time and I'm the farthest thing from his mind right now. We'll probably have to catch up tomorrow because I'm thinking about curling up with my book and heading to bed . . . right . . . now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment