Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day Off.

Brooke Waggoner - Beaut .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


I had the most amazing salad today. Seriously. Incredible. All it was was an iceburg lettuce and spinach base with cucumber, onion, green pepper, banana pepper, tomato and grilled jalapenos with black beans instead of meat and a little sweet onions sauce. I'm still trying to figure out why it was so delicious . . . ???

Anyway. This was my to-do list today since it's my day off:

Tanning - (check)
Bathe and walk the dogs - (check)
Pick up (unfortunately small) paycheck - (check)
Yoga - (check)
Clean bedroom - (check)
Clean bathroom - (in progress)
Ab workout -
Run at least 1 mile -

As you can see -- I'm doing pretty good. It's only 12:19 p.m. and I'm more than halfway done with what I wanted to get done. That means I'll have my afternoon to do things like read, write, maybe watch a movie (but probably not), maybe do a drawing??? That would be fun. And I haven't done one since that horrible lion I did. I need to do another one just to not leave it on that note if nothing else.

I called my grandma yesterday to give her my brother's address and my grandpa answered. He said, "Cortney?! Oh, HI! I was just looking out at the gulf and I see a parasailor out there. I wish it was you!"

:D

I think that's so sweet. I wish it was me, tooooo!

If it weren't for my dogs -- I totally would have stayed until they came home on May 5th. What the heck. It's not like I really have a life to get back to here anyway. Not until school starts, anyway.

Back to my to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment