Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunny Day!

Bat For Lashes - Sleep Alone .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


THE SUN WAS OUT TODAY!! I believe it was 72 degrees out. And my sister and I took full advantage, laying out on a blanket in the yard with our shorts and . . . bras. Haha. I'm still pretty tan from my Florida trip (plus the four times I've been in a bed this month), but I still got a little pink. We were out there for about two hours, so I guess that makes sense. :)

I watched the movie "Jack and Jill" with Adam Sandler last night. Hilarious.

I have been under a lot of stress this past month, and my body can't decide whether it wants to be happy or depressed. I feel fine, but I take a nap every afternoon. And usually that's a sign that I'm bumming about something. Like I said -- I'm stressed. I've decided to take a few days to reset. Hopefully I'll come out the other end completely back to normal and out of "crazy town".

That pretty much concludes my thoughts for the day. I guess I could add that I really, really need May to get here. Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment