Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm. Cold.

Kimbra - Settle Down .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


It's snowing. :( I know it's only April, and that snow is very much the norm for this time of year, but I'm still bummed out. It was SO nice all last week. I hope it warms up again by next weekend so that I don't freeze while Zach and I are camping out. Which we are apparently going to do most nights because he's bringing his dog.

Whom he really loves.

I don't think he'll ever love me as much as he loves that dog.

How long do dogs live again??

(Just playin', Zach!)

(But seriously, it needs to warm up or else you're going to be holding me all night! And you're gonna love it!) ;)

I've only been at work for two hours and I am already ready to go home. I didn't work out this morning. I decided to "sleep in" (until 6). Then I got here and ate a cookie. Ugh. Now I feel the urge to run and burn off this sugar. Maybe I'll go in the back and do some jumping jacks or something. Butt kicks, maybe? I've got a major sugar rush going on. Also . . . the sugar is going to break my skin out. Some people claim that's a myth, but for me it's not. Sugar breaks my skin out. Hence the reason I RARELY eat it. It's really only worth it if it's in the form of dark chocolate.

True story.

I'm sitting at work praying that nobody walks in for at least another two minutes or so because Lily Allen's "F*** You" just came on my iPod and I don't want to go change it. It's FREEZING back there! Because it's SNOWING! (Did I already mention that load of crap?) But can you imagine if someone walked in while this song was playing??

"Hi, how are you this morning?"

                   ("F*** you, F*** you, F*** you very muuuuuch.")

Ugh. I need to go change it.

Okay. Song changed. I know I shouldn't even have that crap on my iPod, but it's catchy!

Alright. Sitting here doing this is going to lead to my death via hypothermia. I've got to keep moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment