Monday, April 9, 2012

Insomnia For REAL!

David Guetta feat. Sia - Titanium

Powered by mp3skull.com

Ugh. I have had some major insomnia going on lately. It blooooowwwwwws. I'm averaging 5 hrs of sleep per night and my body has zero interest in correcting the problem. This whole thyroid thing is a blast!!

I had a decent Easter. My family had a pretty epic steak dinner (from what I hear. I wouldn't really know because I don't eat (much) meat in the summer-time) and then I headed to Idaho Falls with Aubrey. We were under the impression that we could hit up the Mall and do a little shopping. That is, until we got there and remembered it was EASTER SUNDAY. Haha. Duh! Nothing was open. Shopping wasn't the only reason we went out, though. My friend, Daniel, was up from Utah, so we went and picked him up and brought him back to Victor. Then we hung out and played Wii for a few hours.

Can you believe that boy had never seen Megamind??? He has now! :)

Ugh. I NEED SLEEP!

Oh, (kind of) funny story. Aubs and I were waiting for Daniel to get back into IF (he had gone shooting with his family) and we had some time to kill. (Originally we were planning on being at the Mall, remember??) Anyway, we decided to shop around Walmart (which was of COURSE open). We picked out a few items of clothing, laughing about the fact that we were actually going to try on "Walmart Clothes". We shared the largest changing room stall and, much to our (dismay??) amusement, we actually LIKED some of the stuff we tried on! Maybe this is all sounding very shallow, but normally Walmart clothes aren't something that grace our closets. We both walked out of there with about $35 worth of stuff. Haha!

Okay, I at least need to TRY to get a little more sleep. I have to drive Daniel back out to Idaho Falls today!

No comments:

Post a Comment